Purdue Krannert Business School Admission Essays
1. Personal Statement (500 words max) – Please submit a statement introducing yourself to the admissions committee. Some topics you may wish to discuss include:
a. Brief academic and professional background
b. Reason for seeking an MBA or Master’s degree at Purdue
c. Reason for seeking an MBA or Master’s degree at Purdue
d. Desired career path after graduation
e. Your thoughts on giving back as a student and as an alumnus
FULL TIME MBA
1. Required Essay: Integrity (500 words max): What does integrity mean to you? How does integrity relate to building communities of trust in academic, personal and professional settings? What expectation should Purdue have towards its students with regards to academic integrity? What consequences should students who do not uphold these standards face?
1. Required Essay: Please describe your experience and/or philosophy as a leader, supervisor or team manager (500 words max): What are some of the key challenges and successes you’ve had or expect to have?
2. Required Essay: Team/Cohort Approach (600 words max): What are your expectations of a peer and team-based learning environment in which you go through the program with the same group of students? As part of your answer, please mention what skills you bring to working within such an approach, with an emphasis on how you best learn and how you help others learn.
* Admissions essays for the 2016-2017 application season.