INSEAD Application Essays
1. (Required) Briefly summarize your current (or most recent) job, including the nature of work, major responsibilities, and, where relevant, employees under your supervision, size of budget, clients/ products and results achieved. What would be your next step in terms of position if you were to remain in the same company? (200 words max.)
2. (Required) What would be your next step in terms of position if you were to remain in the same company? (200 words max)
3. (Required) Please give us a full description of your career since graduating from university. It should be written as if you were talking to someone at a social gathering detailing your career path with the rationale behind your choices.
4. (Required) Discuss your short and long term career aspirations. (200 words max.)
5. (Optional) If you are currently not working, or if you plan to leave your current employer more than 2 months before the program starts please explain your activities and occupations between leaving your job and the start of the program.
1. (Required) Give a candid description of yourself, stressing the personal characteristics you feel to be your strengths and weaknesses and the main factors, which have influenced your personal development, giving examples when necessary. (500 words maximum)
2. (Required) Describe the achievement of which you are most proud and explain why. In addition, describe a situation where you failed. How did these experiences impact your relationships with others? Comment on what you learned. (400 words max.)
3. (Required) Tell us about an experience where you were significantly impacted by cultural diversity, in a positive or negative way. (300 words max.)
4. (Required) Describe all types of extra-professional activities in which you have been or are still involved for a significant amount of time (clubs, sports, music, arts, politics, etc.). How are you enriched by these activities? (300 words max.)
5. (Optional)Is there anything else that was not covered in your application that you would like to share with the Admissions Committee? (300 words max.)
* Essays are for the 2016 – 2017 application season.